Our high-precision turn-key hardware and software systems solutions offer an efficient and robust application for testing and analyzing vibration and sound levels. The videos below highlight the stand-out features of our PAK MKII Measurement System.
The Standard for Aerospace Testing
Müller-BBM VibroAkustik Systeme has years of experience and expertise in the Aerospace market. Let us partner with you with our market-proven PAK system solutions.
Take a Drive – PAK Pass By Measurements
Conduct your exterior auto noise measurements simply, quickly, and efficiently with the new PAK Pass By application.
Benefits of PAK Pass By include:
- Quick and intuitive interface for continuous monitoring and effortless configuration
- Measures continually with robust, standalone systems
- Saves time by accommodating multiple vehicles at the same time on the same test track
- Maximizes driver assistance using a real-time display
- Easily adapts to various measurement standards
PAK Software – at a glance
PAK software is focused on the acquisition, analysis evaluation and management of dynamic data. It seamlessly integrates into laboratory, production and field environments. Included in PAK’s analysis portfolio is:
- Standard Analysis
- Structural Analysis
- Rotational Analysis
- Acoustic Testing and Engineering
- Exterior Noise Testing
- Transfer Path Analysis / Synthesis
- Control and Monitoring
- Sequencing and Automation
The PAK MKII Data Acquisition Frontend
The PAK MKII is a compact, highly integrated system for the measurement and output of precise, high-speed analog and digital signals. Both standard and complex multi-channel tasks are addressed by the same modular platform which can be freely configured as small troubleshooting solutions or large, distributed systems.