PAK Version 5.9 Has Been Released
We are pleased to inform you that the new PAK 5.9 main version is available in the download area of our website.
You can download the newest version by following these installation instructions:
1. Please login as a registered user on the download area of the Partner-Portal on www.muellerbbm-vas.com and download the necessary *.zip-files.
2. Save and unzip the archive on your local disk.
3. Start the installation by double-clicking on the installation file (administrator rights are needed). The installation of the new main version will be executed through the routine “Setup”.
4. Please follow the instructions of the installation assistant during the installation process.
5. You will likely need an updated license set, so please contact the PAK Support Team to have these generated for you!
With the PAK version 5.9, you receive a powerful toolbox for the comprehensive visualization of NVH phenomena. We have not only enhanced the sound and vibration measurement and analysis features, but also made the usability and the sustainability for measuring and analyzing even more efficient and smart. PAK 5.9 can visualize and record streamed data from PAK MKII measurement front-ends with PAK live technology. Interacting with the PAK capture suite makes performing the vibroacoustic measurement and analysis tasks much easier: You can apply your measurement settings and calibrate with PAK capture 2.0 directly at the test object and then visualize and save the measurement data stream with the capable PAK graphics.
Besides the functional enhancements, PAK 5.9 now supports the operating system Windows® 10 (32/64 bit) and the ASAM ODS 5.3.1 standard.
The launch of PAK 5.9 also implies changes in product support for you as user. PAK 5.9 exclusively supports the PAK MKII hardware generations 42 and G2 as well as all measurement systems with PAK live technology. The software maintenance of PAK 5.6 expires with the release of PAK 5.9. The corresponding hotline support will be terminated on 2/ 29 / 2016.
All information about PAK 5.9 is given in the integrated release notes and in the product brochure “PAK 5.9 – Interacting with live data”.
If you have any questions or would like a demonstration please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com!