Midwest Dynamics PLC is pleased to announce two 2-day courses in Engineering Measurements and Data Acquisition to be held at the Müller-BBM Vibroacoustic Systems, Inc. offices in Ann Arbor, MI.
These popular, hands-on courses feature technical lectures coupled with class exercises and instrumentation workshops to reinforce and illustrate the course content. The courses are technical, but both are focused on the practical aspects of making accurate and valid measurements on your vehicles, machines, and equipment.
Topics to be covered:
- Transducers and sensors
- Digital data acquisition and analysis
- Digital signal processing
- Strain gage measurements: theory and practice
- Rosette strain measurements and multiaxial stress calculations
- Designing, building, and calibrating custom strain gage based load transducers
A detailed description of course content, along with registration information, can be found in the attached .pdf brochure. Please forward to others in your organization who may have an interest.
Register now to reserve your spot. Seating is limited to 10 participants for each class. Registration deadline is June 7.